jeudi 30 mars 2017

Dear Lars,
you will not always be happy with me, as I have scars from countless battles engraved on my skin and soul. I may not remember the date of the first day we met, and I may forget the name of your favorite songs. But I will always remember the way you wear your smile, the smell of your skin and how you like your coffee.
There will be times when you may feel that I am becoming a little distant, like I am a little lost inside of my head. But please know that in those times, I still love you. In those times, I will quietly hum to the sound of your laughter at the back of my head, and I will fall quietly. I may not always say it, but you will always be the home to my heavily scarred soul.
And always, behind your back, I will run to strangers just to tell them:
This is what I live for.
This is what keeps me going.
This is why I am still smiling.

0 Kommentare:

Enregistrer un commentaire