vendredi 7 mai 2021

Cycle: Write like no one is reading I

How ?
The way I love the sky,
patch after patch
and then eternal sigh…
Small fragments made of pure blue, so lush
that can’t but put onto my cheek deep blush
The way I love the minute,
instant after instant
with wings that spur time’s shimmer
close or distant…
And evenings dressed in thoughts’ and rays’ embrace
that hours feel like made of golden lace
The way I love the waves and swaying tides,
ripple by ripple
foamy veil of brides…
Sand castles swept by water’s weaving tune,
kisses sent sweetly from the stars, the moon.

How else do I love you?…

The way my dream takes flight
towards horizons hidden
in the night
from misty air, shadows and dark woe…
then pouring warm light
into a bow
The way the roses weep
tulle tears of fire
leaving the breeze to take its quivers higher
to carry their devotion, no sobbing and no word…
over the mountains, seas
bridge arched over the world
The way the rain falls down
breaking into droplets
my answers melting vaguely,
 long bright comets…
smooth scent of past’s and future’s deepest urge
that causes heart’s sunk passion to emerge

©Émilia

0 Kommentare:

Enregistrer un commentaire