samedi 13 mai 2017



I love it when we are joking and teasing each other. When you’ve got that half-mocking half-stern look in your eyes and when I know that one single word from me can tip the scale to each side. Either we’ll be resolving into helpless laughter, clutching our stomachs because they start to ache, or you’ll get upset. You’ll close up again and I know I have missed another chance to experience the beauty of your laughter.

And I love you for that because it teaches me to act carefully whilst being with you. But when you’re laughing, I can finally breathe, knowing you’re safe for the moment.

And I love your laughter when you’re truly not holding back anymore. When your eyes are sparkling and your joy seems to be pouring out of you. Those are the moments I feel most in love with you.

0 Kommentare:

Enregistrer un commentaire